- Checklist (SPP / Study Permit)
- Checklist to be attached as a cover sheet to your application
- Passport (Original with copy of bio data page)
- Application Form
- Family Information Page
- Student Questionnaire
- Representative Form– if required
- Temporary Residential Form
- Letter of Acceptance from college / university.
- Academic Documents
- SSLC / 10th Mark Sheet
- PUC / 12th Mark Sheet
- Mark Sheets of the Degree / Diploma
- Provisional / Degree Certificate
- Any other extra-curricular activity certificates
(Consolidated Mark sheets are not accepted)
International students whose native language is not English may be required to take a test to establish their English language proficiency.
>>>>IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0, with no individual band lower than 5.5.
- Tuition Fee Paid Receipt
- Pre-application Medical Examination
Evidence of Fund
- You must demonstrate the purchase of a special GUARANTEED INVESTMENT CERTIFICATE (GIC) from a participating Canadian Financial Institution, in the amount of CAD $10,000 to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada.
- Bank Statements
- Tax Returns – Original 3 years tax return (Specifically Form 16)
- CA Statement
- Scholarship – If any received from University / College and it will be noted on the Letter of Acceptance.
- Bank Loan
- Affidavit of Support
- Work Experience Letter
- Please do not submit your application until one week after your medical examination is completed.
- Do not finalize travel plans unless you have received a visa
- Any document not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation
- For more information visit http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/index.html